PDC cannot be found - different subnet

David Atkinson datk at albury.net.au
Mon Nov 27 06:20:28 GMT 2000

Have you checked that there are no routing problems. Can you ping between the hosts ? In my experience it is possible for
a wins server to manage multiple subnets and multiple domains. I have a Samba 2.0.7 server setup as a Wins server and it serves two subnets quite well. You may want to try adding multiple virtual interfaces (or physical interfaces) to the samba box so that it can be on each subnet. This may help your problem....

Hope this helps

Cheers David