Samba 2.2.0alpha1 snapshot released

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Thu Nov 23 02:16:35 GMT 2000

At 05:36 PM 22/11/2000 -0800, Jeremy Allison wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>                I have just released the second alpha snapshot
>is much more robust than alpha0. Jean-Francois patches for
>Win2K PDC support have also been included.

The ones of several weeks ago or has JF fixed the problems with creating
machine accounts on the fly ?? Cannot see anything about the latter in cvs....

david
David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au