The procedure number is out of range

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Tue Nov 21 00:22:38 GMT 2000

At 04:29 PM 20/11/2000 GMT, Pakorn Pan-ajchariya wrote:
>"The procedure number is out of range"

Unfortuantly you have not mentioned what version of samba you are using.
There has been a suggestion that this problem crops up with
Samba2.2prealpha0 snapshot downloaded via http or ftp but not if you get
the newer version via CVS. Can you please indicate how you obtained the
version of samba you are using ??

David

David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au