ideas for avoiding 'remote procedure call failed and did notexecute' error

albert braun albert_b at pacbell.net
Mon Nov 20 00:47:34 GMT 2000

David,

Thanks for the advice. Anyway, I don't use my linux host as a PDC. Just
wanted to share files across machines on my home network.

That said, if you have any words of wisdom on installing Samba 2.0.7 on
a SuSE 6.1 box, please let me know. The thought of upgrading Samba
crossed my mind, but I wasn't able to find a nice binary rpm for
installing 2.0.7 on my SuSE 6.1 box. Further guidance appreciated.

Best Regards
Albert