RPC

Alan Woodland alan at woodyweb.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 20:26:29 GMT 2000

I downloaded the microsoft pack for administering a domain from win 95, which i belive
would work with samba as a domain controler, but the (MS) software says RPC error,
unable to continue... Does anyone know why/have it working?

Alan

--
Warning to commercial entities: Unsolicited commercial communications may be subject
to a fee of £50 per hour of my time consumed (My opinion of the length of time