Text Editor??

Arjona, Ariel aarjona at banistmo.com
Tue Nov 14 15:29:33 GMT 2000

Yeah, Editpad Classic is still Postcardware.
Now that you reminded me, I'll send Jan a couple used phone cards for his
sister. :)

Editpad Pro costs US$ 29.95 tho, but the feature list
(http://www.editpadpro.com/editpadpro.html) is worth them.
I'd have upgraded to Editpad Pro, but now I am an incurable Vim
(http://www.vim.org) user, both in linux and windows :)

BTW Vim hadles DOS/Unix files very well and has hundreds of features.