Unable to recieve administrator priv.

Anders C. Thorsen anders at aae.wisc.edu
Mon Nov 13 07:26:38 GMT 2000

HEAD is _far_ from beeing a stable release. the only suggestion i have
is the "admin users =" parameter. Did you look at David Bannons FAQs?

Also, I'd recommend using the SAMBA_2_2 Branch, as it's functionality
does not differ a lot from HEAD, and it's on it's way to become the stable
branc.

--Anders