W2K and Profiles (Under Samba 2.2)

Georg Lutz georg.lutz at erc.de
Sat Nov 11 17:19:50 GMT 2000

Hi David,

did you tested it meanwhile?

Under NT4-PDC and NT4-Workstation we use a lot of policies.
Next year we want to migrate to Samba-PDC and all (new) computers will
be W2K-Workstations.

So its definitely shure that W2K will not accept ntconfig.pol any more?
Do you know of any other possibility to get policies work with w2k
without AD ?

Bye
  Georg

--

Georg Lutz                   | http://www.erc.de
ERC - Euro Regio Consult AG  | Tel: +49 7854 9696-0