duplicated usernames, unknown account in NT "permissions" dialog (2.0.7)

Schlomo Schapiro schapiro at clerk.pi.huji.ac.il
Thu Nov 9 06:25:15 GMT 2000

Hi,

this is quite interesting, can you with this head 2.1pre-alpha also give
users admin rights over THEIR computers only (each on his own) ? I never
met a samba that was able to do this, all only give this "Account
Unknown" stuff :-(.

Or do you have a clue when (and wether) this will appear in the 2.2 branch
?

This is actually the biggest problem since everybody wants to be boss on
his own computer and still be able to log on to all others and till now
this has prevented me from using Samba as PDC here :-(

Sincerely,
Schlomo

--
Schlomo Schapiro