Change PWD

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Sun Nov 5 22:41:03 GMT 2000

At 05:45 PM 03/11/2000 +0100, carsten wrote:
>Hello together,
>
>can anyone of you tell me what i have to do when i want to change samba
>PWD when i change the windows PWD (95/NT)

Carsten, please read the ntdom FAQ and HowTo, this issue is deal with
there. See bioserve.latrobe.edu.au/samba and make sure you look at the
right pages for the version of samba you are using.

David

David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au