How to manage the NT "all users" profile ?

Joerg Ettrich joerg.ettrich at numeca.de
Fri Nov 3 15:42:07 GMT 2000

Dear All,

 I have 2.0.5a running on a LINUX Server and some NT clients. I succeed in
 setting up SAMBA as file, print, time an logon server (I'm doing the system
 admin. only as a small part of my daily work!) and now I want to manage the
 NT "all users" profiles of the clients only once on the server. How can I tell
 my clients to get the "all users" information from the SAMBA server, and how
 to set up NT machines for that approach ?

 (Additionaly it would be nice if anyone knows how to realize something
  like a link (! in a UNIX manner!) on a NT machine ?)

 Thank you for your efforts,
 Kind Regards,

 Joerg
 Joerg Ettrich, M.Sc.                   mailto:joerg.ettrich at numeca.de

 NUMECA - INGENIEURBUERO                Phone :    ++49-(0)9129-287631
 Nibelungenstr. 26                      Fax   :    ++49-(0)9129-287632
 D-90530 Wendelstein, Germany           Web   :   http://www.numeca.de