Samba 2_2 Source Tarball

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Wed Nov 1 22:35:03 GMT 2000

At 09:12 AM 01/11/2000 -0600, you wrote:

>Does anyone have a source base that they have confirmed use of Windows 2000
>Domain logins on.  If so, could you please tar it up and let me try to use
your

I really don't think that is necessary. I have been pulling down cvs every
couple of days and each and every on has worked with w2k (within the limits
imposed by the bugs documented in the FAQ)

Have you read the FAQ and Howto ? I just did another test now and its fine.
Please follow the instructions in the HowTo. Let me know if its not
clear/accurate.

david

David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au