INSTALLING A BACKUP DOMAIN CONTROLLER

Lemson Wittika nicomalawi at malawi.net
Thu May 25 07:48:27 GMT 2000

Hi guys,

Please assist me . I am  trying to configure  a machine as a BDC. On the network configuration portion I have been prompted to specify  the domain on which this machine will participate as a BDC. I enter the domain name and the administrator password for the domain but this machine is constantly saying It cannot locate the domain controller for this domain. There must be something very wrong . Iam conviced I have setup up the NIC correctly and the cabling is quite OK . Please
assist

Yours

Mathews