as stable as possible

Phil Mayers p.mayers at ic.ac.uk
Tue May 30 10:32:53 GMT 2000

2.0.7

*BUT* the PDC functionality is

1) Incomplete
2) Will not be completed
3) Things like User Manager etc. don't work

Why use such PDC functionality? Your only other options are HEAD (not
working at the moment) or TNG (unstable compared to 2.0.7). Use 2.0.7,
the PDC stuff does work, just don't expect any bells and whistles (like
domain groups and such) to work well, or at all.

Cheers,
Phil