PDC - RPC problems

Magnus Larsson magnus at hig.se
Sat May 27 22:29:38 GMT 2000

Hi!

I have a problem with making my Samba work correctly as a PDC for NT4 and
NT4 server computers. I get the error message "A remote procedure call
(RPC) protocol error occurred". I have been trying to solve this for a
while now and I cant figure it out.

Please help me if somebody know what needs to be done.
I'm running Samba 2.0.5 on a Solaris system.

I have searched everywhere for a example or some help on this but I
haven't been able to find anything and I dont think I'm the only one with
this problem! :)

//Regards Magnus Larsson (Network Manager)
University of Gävle	  E-Mail:         magnus at hig.se
Kungsbäcksvägen 47	  Tel.	  +46-(0)26 -  64 86 01
S-801 76 Gävle		  Mob.	  +46-(0)70 - 329 86 01