Registry entries via netlogon batch file

Chris Tooley ctooley at joslyn.org
Fri May 19 22:16:08 GMT 2000

Is rpcclient a general term to several small little apps that do this sort of thing or is rpcclient a specific binary
that is part of the Samba package?  I'm still kind of cutting my teeth on the whole remote registry hacking idea and
since I don't have the luxury of doing it with machines that are at least a little aware of "this networking thing",
it's become quite a pain.  I've still got some old Win95 RTM boxes that aren't capable of encrypted passwords.  So
this is going to be a royal pain in the butt.  Any ideas would be great.