Next stable version of Samba.

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed May 17 23:31:48 GMT 2000

Sorry to do this, but...  If it's taken to refer to "the development
version", and there's something in books like this that state that "Samba
2.1" isn't released, and that the release schedule isn't set (at the time of
printing), then the Samba Team should have no qualms about invalidating this
version reference.  Since it's meant to refer to "the development version",
I'd say that we shouldn't have any qualms about invalidating this statement
in the book "Using Samba".  Maybe that's just me...
	Greg