Next stable version of Samba.

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed May 17 21:45:00 GMT 2000

My understanding, while possibly flawed, was that the 2.0.x increments were
for bug fixing, and perhaps minor feature enhancements.  If there is going
to be more than minor feature changes, then I'd agreen with "upping" the
revision more sifignantly.  It doesn't seem like this is something that
should require big discussions, and anybody who wants to respond should
probably have taken a look at the Software-Release-Practices HOWTO by ESR.
Hopefully I haven't overstepped my bounds, and won't get too many flames for
that one.
	Greg

P.S. I'm looking forward to seeing what the proposed changes will be for the
next Samba, TNG is too scary to use on my real domain at work.