Where to get information

Rich Webb ntdom at webbhq.net
Sat May 13 22:08:23 GMT 2000

> On Sat, May 13, 2000 at 07:08:38AM +1000, Jens Skripczynski wrote:
> [...]
> > > and have domain groups that I can base policies on.
> > You mean using the poledit Programm ? I currently can't remember anybody
> > talking on that subject  and would be interested if it is included ?
> > Luke ?
> [...]
>
> I use poledit with Samba, and it works fine, but I do not
> use it with groups, just for the general computer and user
> stuff. But I currently don't see any reason for poledit not
> to work with groups.
>

>     Elrond

I haven't even gotten that far yet because I can't make my NT Terminal
Server consistantly log into the samba server.  I end up getting "unable to
contact domain controller" sooner or later and nothing in the logs tell me
what the problem is.

Is there a more stable earlier version -- maybe 2.4 or something that I
could get somewhere and where can I get it?

Rich