TNG does not compile (libsamrpass.so undefined reference to ...)

Sander Striker s.striker at striker.nl
Sat May 13 09:52:40 GMT 2000

>Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton:
>> hey, guys, try complete new checkouts.  destroy the entire cvs copy you
>> have, don't use cvs update, i think public cvs got out-of-sync.

>*Grmpf* I think someone should improve this.
>Everytime it is out of sync, I have to suck 23 MB from the web again.

That's very inconvenient, especially for those of you with dialup
connections.

>Anyway, how is it possible for cvs to be out of sync ? I mean the
>connection can terminate in between and cvs will automatically continue
>where it stopped.

There is public cvs, for anonymous checkouts and there is private cvs
for samba team members. Those two can get out of sync (unfortunately).
The only way to get it to be the same as private cvs is a fresh new
checkout, since updates won't do the trick.

Sander