TNG does not compile (libsamrpass.so undefined reference to ...)

Jens Skripczynski Skripi at hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat May 13 09:08:15 GMT 2000

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton:
> hey, guys, try complete new checkouts.  destroy the entire cvs copy you
> have, don't use cvs update, i think public cvs got out-of-sync.
*Grmpf* I think someone should improve this.
Everytime it is out of sync, I have to suck 23 MB from the web again.

Anyway, how is it possible for cvs to be out of sync ? I mean the
connection can terminate in between and cvs will automatically continue
where it stopped.

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
E-Mail: skripi at hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de

Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working
properly if you open windows.