Problems with NT boxes joining samba domain

Juan Manuel Lapuerta jmanuel.lapuerta at adi.uam.es
Thu May 11 15:01:09 GMT 2000

Hello all.

I'm trying to entablish a NT Domain using Samba as PDC. As described in
the documentation I enabled encrypted passwords, made my Linux box to
accept domain logons, and so (I attach my smb.conf file).

W95 boxes join the domain without any problem, users logs on and scripts
are executed; but when a NT tries to join the domain I get a Dr.Watson
(Who is that man? He's always in all my NT machines ;-) error, even if
he is in installation stage!

Is there any know issue that could help me?

Thaks.

Juan.