Problems compiling Samba-TNG against Linux/GLIBC 2.1.3

Peter Samuelson peter at cadcamlab.org
Wed May 10 10:52:47 GMT 2000

[Dominik Kubla <dominik.kubla at uni-mainz.de>]
> 1. UTMP support only compiles with the attached patch applied.

I sent that same patch to Luke quite some time ago.  He promptly
applied it to TNG and had me send it on to samba-patches for HEAD.
Tridge *claimed* to have applied it to HEAD, but a week or so later,
TNG regressed and Luke blamed it on a HEAD->TNG merge.  I resent the
patch to Luke who promptly forwarded it on to Tridge and Jeremy.  So
I'm not sure what's going on there.

Peter