Slightly off topic SCO question

Trevor Antczak trevor at steinmetznet.com
Tue May 9 18:37:57 GMT 2000

Thanks for the help guys... Actually the problem was that the API headers had
never been installed (What kind of system requires you to seperatley install
api headers?).  Since I did not put this thing together in the first place, I
didn't know.  Seems to be working now.  I wish I could switch OS's but for
right now, I need SCO to run our CAD software (No Linux/BSD port).  Thanks for
the help....

--
Thank you,
Trevor Antczak