Problems with recent Samba-TNG CVS

Sander Striker s.striker at striker.nl
Mon May 8 20:50:12 GMT 2000

Same here. I'm using an alpha snaphot at the office now, because
that works. :-)
However I'm always very eager to run the cvs version, so when this
problem is fixed I will switch again. It seems that the NTLM hashes
that the workstation (w2k in my case) doesn't match against what
TNG expects. I've tried synchronizing all my clocks, which solved
problems before, but this time to no avail. Too bad.
If anyone has got the time to create a report using Jens' bugreport
templates...

Sander