Bug reports...

Lars Kneschke lars at kneschke.de
Mon May 8 19:58:26 GMT 2000

Keith Davey wrote:

> If everyone wants to go ahead with this I could have Bugzilla up by this evening.
> I have a spare machine waiting for something to do and have set up Buzilla several
> times.
Jens Skripczynski suggested a php-script for bugreporting. This script
could send the email to the list. I would like to see this very much. If
it goes to the list, anybody knows that someone has found the bug
already, so i(or others) don't need to write the same email again.

Cu
--
Watch our projects at http://www.kneschke.de/projekte!
GGI-TV, KSamba, PXTools, Samba TNG FAQ, myWebalizer