WARNING - Love Letter Virus alert!

Paul Rogers paul.rogers at mis-cds.com
Fri May 5 07:50:58 GMT 2000

Paul J Collins wrote:

> A little behind the curve, aren't we?  This list has already pretty
> much thrashed this one to death, *and* one of our number has come up
> with a simple script that will disinfect a whole network in one shot.

Aaarrggghh I hate living in the UK! It took about 6-7 hours for this e-mail
to land back at my desk after sending it, so therefore once it arrived on
everyone elses desk, it was after the other postings. Apologies ppl.

Cheers,

Paul Rogers,
Development Analyst.

MIS Corporate Defence Solutions Limited