ILOVEYOU

Kells Kearney kkearney at zinilin.com
Thu May 4 16:57:36 GMT 2000

  Please DO NOT RUN THIS!!!!

  This is a trojan horse that goes through your address list and then propagates
itself.  There is a more detailed explanation of exactly the damage that it does
that I can provide to interested parties.

  The office next to us has been struck by it, as well as at least one other
office in the area.

kells