*** Virus Alert (Mail Bounced) ***

virusalert at espl.com.au virusalert at espl.com.au
Thu May 4 16:45:00 GMT 2000

*** Virus Alert *** Virus Alert *** Virus Alert ***
A virus was detected in your Email

From: samba-ntdom at samba.org
To:	<nbeams at espl.com.au>

A virus has been detected in your Email.  As a result
your Email has been deleted and will not be delivered.

A log of the virus scan has been attached below for your
reference.

We recommend you download the free evaluation version
of Anti Viral Pro, and scan/clean your machine and files
before you try sending it again.
http://www.avp.com.au

*** Virus Alert *** Virus Alert *** Virus Alert ***

McAffee...

AntiViral Pro...

| AntiViral Toolkit Pro by Eugene Kaspersky for Linux |
|        Copyright(C) Kaspersky Lab. 1998, 1999       |
|                Version 3.0  build 133               |
|                                                     |
                   Registration info:
Key name      Ser. number            Price pos.             Exp. date  Trial
AvpLinux.key  0010-000025-00000387   AVP for Linux          7.12.2000  No

Current object:	/var/spool/smtpd/bad/smtpd0ZHxki
You will not be able to read the disk info.

/var/spool/smtpd/bad/smt ... ool/smtpd/bad/smtpd0ZHxki
/var/spool/smtpd/bad/smtpd0ZHxki archive: Mail

/var/spool/smtpd/bad/smt ... ool/smtpd/bad/smtpd0ZHxki

/var/spool/smtpd/bad/smt ... VE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.TXT.vbs

/var/spool/smtpd/bad/smt ... VE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.TXT.vbs
/var/spool/smtpd/bad/smtpd0ZHxki/[From:    "Miller, Teddy" <tmiller at mei-charlotte.com>]:\LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.TXT.vbs infected: I-Worm.LoveLetter

Scan process completed.

         Sector Objects :      0              Known viruses :      1
                  Files :      2               Virus bodies :      1
                Folders :      0                Disinfected :      0
               Archives :      1                    Deleted :      0
                 Packed :      0                   Warnings :      0
                                                 Suspicious :      0
         Speed (Kb/sec) :     12                  Corrupted :      0
              Scan time :  00:00:01              I/O Errors :      0