Following LDAP referrals?

Phil Mayers p.mayers at ic.ac.uk
Wed May 3 22:45:53 GMT 2000

I looked at the code a while back - changing the search level ought not
to make any difference. It would also allow you to have users and groups
in different ou's, *IF* you don't use samba's adduser functionality to
add them (incidentally, this would be trivial if "smbpasswd -m MACHINE"
actually *RESET* the password to the default machine password, instead
of doing whatever the hell it does...)

Cheers,
Phil