Password change under NT

Paul J Collins pjdc at eircom.net
Wed May 3 17:48:19 GMT 2000

    Greg> Also, I need to know how to setup a Domain Administrator
    Greg> that actually works on the NT clients. We tried the mapping
    Greg> of root=Administrator and having Administrator in the adm
    Greg> group in /etc/group, but it didn't change any access
    Greg> privileges. I was using:

I may have picked you up wrong, but you need to have "root" as a
member of the "adm" group, not Administrator, since the username
Administrator is not know on the Unix side.

I have this set up working on my box, although I created a new group
"domadmin", which I mapped to "Domain Admins".

Paul.

--
Paul Collins <sneakums at eircom.net> - - - - - [ A&P,a&f ]
 GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD