Windows 2000 Server Compatibility

jahall at nea.org jahall at nea.org
Wed May 3 13:52:55 GMT 2000

I have been told we will be moving to Windows 2000 Server in March of next
year.

Right now, we are working to deploy several SAMBA servers to provide
functionality at our regional offices so users have print spoolers, and the
ability to login if the frame relay link to the central office goes down.
These servers also provide a central location for me to download updates for
the offices, etc.

Once these servers are implemented, will they work with the Windows 2000
Server once it is implemented without losing any functionality?

Thanks in advance for your assistace.

Jay Hall