MAILs

Kevin Colby kevinc at grainsystems.com
Tue May 2 22:15:37 GMT 2000

Whether everyone uses Outlook, Outlook Express, Messenger, or elm
doesn't really matter one bit.  However, you should strongly consider
setting your mail up to be strict plaintext, whatever the mailer.
Any HTMLified or even MIME-encoded (for those of you that say,
"...but I do both!") mail sent to any mailing list may not actually
be read by the person who can help you, if anyone at all.

No one is going to work too hard to support you.
When I need help, I try to reach out to those who can help me.

	- Kevin Colby
	  kevinc at grainsystems.com