Join NT4 BDC to Samba/TNG PDC

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Mon May 1 03:10:49 GMT 2000

> What precisely is being synchronised between all the Exchange servers
> in the site?  Don't they each hold a distinct subset of the mailboxes?

*short silence for contemplation* ... you know... a side-effect of when i
get round to doing "exchange for unix" is that there will be a
statistically significant increase in the amount of email traffic on
ntbugtraq...

please, let me know when you've had enough of this subversive
microsoft-bashing, i know, i know, follow the same rules.

p.s i release a 2.5.1, and didn't tell anyone :)