TNG "no locking available" error, HP/UX

Cole, Timothy D. timothy_d_cole at md.northgrum.com
Fri Mar 31 15:12:53 GMT 2000

Additionally, if he's doing the configure on an NFS-mounted area, it's
entirely possible that he's being bitten by a bug in the nfs lock daemon.  I
know this is a problem with stock 10.20, anyway.  I think there's been a
patch availible for some time now, though.  I can dig up specifics if that
sounds likely.