Slow speed and printing dosen't work, No large disks

Matthew Geddes mgeddes at xavier.sa.edu.au
Thu Mar 30 23:43:26 GMT 2000

1.	Slow connection - do you mean logging on, file access or both?

2.	What do you mean by "can't see large disks"? If you pull the case
off....

3.	Again, what do you mean by can't see? If you are referring to Network
Neighbourhood - don't bother. I don't think it's supported currently (?)
and the whole Windows browse thing is dodgy. You should be able to
specify the printer when you install the printer
(\\servername\printername).

--
Matthew Geddes
Network Manager

mgeddes at xavier.sa.edu.au

"Our goal for the next release of Windows 2000 is to have zero bugs."
- Lucovsky, Microsoft