TNG "no locking available" error, HP/UX

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Thu Mar 30 05:51:52 GMT 2000

hi doug, good to hear from you again.

somebody send us a patch (samba-patches at samba.org)!

> Some people do have fully functional NFS locking. If they want to share

under those circumstances, the configure test will succeed and samba will
be happy, and off it goes.

i just had a quick word with andrew: apparently we used to put up a
warning, which used to be ignored, and people got data corruption as a
result.

so we terminate, now.