TNG 1.4 - smbd crashes

Michael Breuer mbreuer at siac.com
Wed Mar 29 20:22:22 GMT 2000

This also affects lsarpcd (./rpcclient ... lsaquery).  Running with a speedshop's malloc... malloc traps on a call with a length of
zero... comes from tdb_find:568.  However... memory at this point is already trashed... rec_ptr is null inside the loop.  I took a
stab a running inside the debugger, I'm getting inconsistent crashes (also with memory trashed)... and never anywhere near a
breakpoint.