W2K

Ryan Yagatich ryagatich at csn1.com
Wed Mar 29 18:54:40 GMT 2000

i'm having that same problem, but one more thing, net use is just a LANMAN
protocol for mounting file-shares from one network resource to another. this
has no relation to the domain joining problem except that you have samba
installed. have you set the "DOMAIN LOGONS=yes" in /etc/smb.conf ?

ryan

--signatures are overrated--