two samba servers?

samba at orgx.co.nz samba at orgx.co.nz
Tue Mar 28 20:25:36 GMT 2000

Presumably you could do this by having 2 IP numbers on the Linux machine.
Run TNG on one IP number, and regular samba on the other.  Ensure each
server only binds to the one IP number using the "interfaces" and "bind
interfaces only" in each of the config files.  I haven't actually tried
this, it just strikes me that  this should be possible.

Cheers,

Richard Shepherd
Organisation X
Auckland