No subject

de Lagarde, Anthony (DC) Anthony.delagarde at LW.com
Tue Mar 28 20:44:25 GMT 2000

I was wondering if you could help me.  I have a LAN at home running NT 4.o
and I have a Linux box that I would like to join the NT Domain.  What
version of Samba should I download and where would be the link to get it.  I
was also wondering is there any type of documentation that comes with it to
tell me how to do it?  Thank you
____________________________________
Anthony de Lagarde
Latham & Watkins, LLP
Technology Department
1001 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Suite 1200
Washington, DC 20004
(202) 637-3394

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any
review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,