Accessing Win95/98 machines

Omar Siam simar at gmx.net
Mon Mar 27 16:03:21 GMT 2000

It is said somwhere in the samba docs that NT-Domains and Domain-logons from
win95/98 is something completely different. I think that Windows NT which is logged
into a Domain doesn't quite trust Win95/98 machines at least those who are not
logged on to the domain. A test with a real Windows NT server could make this clear.