Problems with TNG alpha 1.3

Ely Zavin ely at txc.com
Fri Mar 24 16:32:08 GMT 2000

I installed samba-tng-alpha-1.3, create user and root accounts
using samedit createuser. I successfully joined NTWS to domain using
NT Create Computer Account in the Domain with root account and password.

I successfully login to the domain with administrative rights. But when
I try to use User Manager for Domain I got the message: The remote
procedure call failed.
The roaming profile still doesn't work.
I also cant join the NetApp filer to domain . It gives a message:
CIFS server is beginning domain installation.
    CIFS server is locating PDC.
CIFS - Primary Domain Controller must be active for installation.

CIFS local server is shutting down...