Cannot login from NT wks 4.0

Bostjan Muller neonatus at gimp.thz.net
Thu Mar 23 18:23:40 GMT 2000

Hi!

I have recently started to follow the TNG project and have downloaded the
22.3.2000 cvs tree and compiled it on Slackware 7 (only with -lcrypt). The
problem is that whatever I do to set up the server I can allways login from my
win98 machine and *NEVER* from my Nt 4.0 wks machine as an Administrator (I can
login however from all the machines on the net (3) using administrator username
and pass (when mounting shares on linux machines). Can someone please explain
to me what do I have to do step by step to login as an Administrator on my NT
4.0 sp4 wks to samba TNG pdc machine. I tried the examples on the net and still
no luck.

THX in advance!

Boštjan
--
 Boštjan Müller [NEONATUS], NEONATUS at bigfoot.com, http://surf.to/NEONATUS
 RSA id: 0x90178DBD, ICQ #:7506644, PGP key: finger neonatus at gimp.thz.net
GEEK CODE = PGP key Registered Linux User #87774, Powered by SuSE Linux 6.2
        Succumb to natural tendencies.  Be hateful and boring.