samba-tng-alpha-1.1.tar.gz

Michael Breuer mbreuer at siac.com
Mon Mar 20 16:53:50 GMT 2000

Luke,

I removed all the duplicate user<->group entries.  Root works properly now, crashes have stopped.  But... I can't join w2k
workstations to the domain and I can't run usrmgr.  The error in both cases is that the W2K box could not "find the domain
controller."  [Verbage differs slightly, but meaning is the same.]

TNG 1.1; IRIX 6.5.7f.  If you want the smb.conf, I'll send it privately.

[snip]