TNG: Progress

Ian Jamison IJamison at iss-dsp.com
Mon Mar 20 12:45:50 GMT 2000

Hi,

Thanks for the good work over the weekend guys. I've now got the MS NT4
Server machine (Sp4, standalone) into the domain, and can log on as
BELFAST/Administrator. Roaming profile storage seems to be working also,
for Administrator and myself. Usermgr for domains seems to be
complaining that "the parameter is incorrect" whenever I try to change
anything, but Exchange Server is installing OK now.

Haven't yet tried things like changing passwords from the NT box, to see
if there are still problems there. Gotta figure out how to set up
Exchange Server now (ho hum).

'Bye,
IanJ.