How to connect NT 4.0 wks to samba pre 3.0.0 Domain?

Bostjan Muller neonatus at gimp.thz.net
Sat Mar 18 23:06:35 GMT 2000

Hi!

I am trying to connect a NT workstation 4.0 sp5 to a logon server (samba pre
3.0.0). I am trying for NT Workstation to logon to a domain (to execute some
login scripts).

Is this allready possible - I have built samba from the latest CVS and havent
found any info on it anywhere in the docs.. can anyone enlighten me with the
current status?

THX in advance!

Boštjan
--
 Boštjan Müller [NEONATUS], NEONATUS at bigfoot.com, http://surf.to/NEONATUS
 RSA id: 0x90178DBD, ICQ #:7506644, PGP key: finger neonatus at gimp.thz.net
GEEK CODE = PGP key Registered Linux User #87774, Powered by SuSE Linux 6.2
                        Your fault: core dumped