win2k with 2.0.6

Mayers, P J p.mayers at ic.ac.uk
Wed Mar 15 17:12:11 GMT 2000

Um... Almost everything?

Basically, 2.0.x PDC code is a *minimal* implementation. It doesn't support
(off the top of my head)

1) A lot of RPC calls aren't implemented
2) User & groups lists
3) Getting user info

And probably lots of other stuff. Don't even bother with it for PDC and
Win2k, it just doesn't work right. It barely works with WinNT. Fileserving
is a different matter, and 2.0.7 should be perfectly server-compatible with
Win2k - just not as a PDC.

Cheers,
Phil

The world is divided into two kinds of people, those who divide the world
into two kinds of people, and those who don't...