NT 4 login problems

Lars Kneschke lars at kneschke.de
Wed Mar 15 06:26:08 GMT 2000

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> lars, do you have ntsrv stdaln at home and it dowsn't work, whereas you
> have ntwksta at work and it does?

I have a new employer. So i don't have my windows nt workstation
anmyore. But i have now a Pentium133 at home which have windows nt
server installed. But because i have now also a nice new laptop(PIII/500
from Dell), with windows nt workstatioon installed i'm able to test
both, i only need a pcmcia-nic wich works fine under linux too.

Them i'm able to test it. Currently it works, but not perfect.
I just wanted to know, if you're aware of any problems. I think i can
test it tomorrow.

Cu

--
Watch our projects at http://www.kneschke.de/projekte!
GGI-TV, KSamba, PXTools, Samba TNG FAQ, myWebalizer