TNG 0.15: can't see from Win98 files with intern. names on Linux

basf basfer at newmail.ru
Wed Mar 15 04:58:58 GMT 2000

I've used samba-2.0.6 before, but needed accounts browsing, so
migrated to TNG-0.15.
There were many files with russian names, & I could see them well from
Win98 client when using samba 2.0.6. I used charset=KOI8-R, client codepage=866.
But now with the same options TNG doesn't show theese files at all.
Comparing the two logs with high debug level from samba 2.0.6 and TNG
0.15, I noticed that they're encoding those filenames in different ways.
So, where is the problem? May be I should change charsets somehow or
smth else? Please, help.

Best regards,
 basf                          mailto:basfer at newmail.ru